The application window for September 2018 entry has now closed.
Start your application for a career as an officer with the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Royal Engineers, Royal Logistic Corps or the Royal Signals.
- Book a Place on an Open Day to come and visit the College and meet our staff and students.
- Register via the Army website click on 'Start your Application' and make sure you keep a record of your password and security answer.
- Once logged on you will be able to see which roles you are eligible to apply for and this should include Welbeck College.
It is important that you complete the online application with as much accurate information as possible including your predicted/achieved GCSE or equivalent grades. Remember you can save the application and go back and update it at any time.
- Once you have submitted your online application it will be reviewed by the National Recruitment Centre (NRC). If you are eligible they will then send you a link to an online medical questionnaire. Please make sure that you complete this as fully and accurately as possible.
If at any time you receive an email rejecting you on medical grounds, you can appeal against it (details of how and where to send your appeal will be emailed to you).
- You will be allocated to a Candidate Support Manager (CSM) who will arrange for you to be interviewed by a Senior Careers Advisor (SCA) from your area.
- If you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend the 'Army Officer Selection Board' (AOSB), subject to gaining full medical clearance.
- Successful candidates are offered a provisional place pending GCSE results.
The application window for 2019 entry is expected to open on 1st September 2018
close on 01 December 2018
For more information on careers in the Army visit www.army.mod.uk/jobs