Start your application for a career as an Air Engineer or Communications Engineer Officer.
Please be aware that the RAF will only sponsor students through Welbeck College who want to become Engineering Officers. Welbeck is not for Pilot applicants.
- Book a Place on an Open Day to come and visit the College and meet our staff and students.
- Contact the local Armed Forces Careers Office (AFCO) or RAF Schools Careers Liaison Officer (SCLO) - ideally during September prior to year of entry to Welbeck.
- Arrange for Welbeck Proforma to be completed by your current School/College and return this to the AFCO or SCLO
- You will be invited to an initial briefing with an RAF Careers Advisor where you will be given a RAF Welbeck Application form.
- You will then attend a filter interview and successful candidates will be invited to attend the Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre (OASC) at RAF Cranwell in July 2019.
- Successful applicants are offered a provisional place pending GCSE results.
Applications for 2018 entry are now closed.
Applications for 2019 may be started in September 2018 with a closing date of 28 March 2019
Call 0345 601 5409 to obtain the details of your nearest AFCO. For more information visit: