Applications for September 2019 close on 28 March 2019
Start your application for a career as an Air Engineer or Communications Engineer Officer.
Please be aware that the RAF will only sponsor students through Welbeck College who want to become Engineering Officers. Welbeck is not for Pilot applicants.
- Book a Place on an Open Day to come and visit the College and meet our staff and students.
- Contact the local Armed Forces Careers Office (AFCO) or RAF Senior Careers Engagement Officer (SCEO) - ideally during September prior to year of entry to Welbeck. You will be sent a link by your AFCO/SCEO to start online application.
- Arrange for Welbeck Proforma to be completed by your current School/College and return this to the AFCO or SCEO.
- Subject to satifying the academic requirements, you will be invited to an initial briefing with an RAF Careers Advisor and will be invited for a medical with a local GP.
- You will then attend a filter interview and successful candidates will be invited to attend the Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre (OASC) at RAF Cranwell for 3 days during the first 2 weeks in July 2019; this will include a Fitness Assessment.
- Successful applicants are offered a provisional place pending GCSE results.
Applications for 2019 are now open with a closing date of 28 March 2019
Apply by visiting your local AFCO or via the link below.
Call 0345 601 5409 to obtain the details of your nearest AFCO. For more information visit: