Start your application for a career as a Weapon, Marine or Air Engineer Officer with the Royal Navy.
- Book a Place on an Open Day to come and visit the College and meet our staff and students.
- Register your interest via the Royal Navy website or call 0345 607 5555. The Royal Navy will send you a link to start your online application.
- Download a Welbeck Proforma and get it completed by your current School/College and take it with you to your first Navy interview.
- You will be sent an invitation to an interview at your local Armed Forces Careers Office where you will complete the Royal Navy Recruit Test and have your initial interview.
- If successful you will be invited to attend an Admiralty Interview Board (AIB).
- Successful applicants are offered a provisional place pending GCSE results.
The deadline for online applications for the Royal Navy for 2018 has now closed.
Applications for 2019 are expected to open in September 2018.
Visit The Royal Navy Website
or Call 0345 607 5555 for more information