Start your application for a career as a Weapon, Marine or Air Engineer Officer with the Royal Navy.
- Book a Place on an Open Day to come and visit the College and meet our staff and students.
- Register your interest via the Royal Navy website or call 0345 607 5555. The Royal Navy will send you a link to start your online application.
- Download a Welbeck Proforma and get it completed by your current School/College and take it with you to your first Navy interview.
- You will be sent an invitation to an interview at your local Armed Forces Careers Office where you will complete the Royal Navy Recruit Test and have your initial interview.
- If successful you will be invited to attend an Admiralty Interview Board (AIB).
- Successful applicants are offered a provisional place pending GCSE results.
Royal Navy online applications for 2019 are now open, with a closing deadline of
31 January 2019
Visit The Royal Navy Website
or Call 0345 607 5555 for more information